HI, i am Zack Montana

From Radio Disney's NEXT BIG THINGS (NBT) Season 4 2011. I created this blog, so you can all get to know me a little better. It gives me an opportunity to share my thoughts. You can only write a few sentences at a time on Twitter and Facebook. So,this gives me a chance to write my thoughts out and keep you up to date on all that is Happening in The Zack Attack Zone! Thanks for stopping by! Follow your Dreams!

Friday, April 13, 2012

Zack Montana update April 2012

Hey everyone,

     I am writing to update everyone what is going on in my life these days.  And yes my favorite color is still, "Blue" LOL I am still 14 years old and I am still single!  :-) HAHA!

     What is interesting is just a year ago I auditioned for Radio Disney's Next Big Thing.  It is a time I look back on with really awesome memories.  I can't help but have a smile on my face.  It has been the best time of my life and the most rewarding time.

Zack Montana Radio Disney
     What I recognize is that God has put me here for a purpose and that is one thing I will always hold true to.  I had a person who was managing a Boys Band that I was with, tell me that I shouldn't talk about God or Preach because I would offend people.  Well, guess what???  God put me here and I am going to talk about him.  Because nothing happens by accident in Gods world and if he put me in this place there is a reason for it.  If I help one person, if I inspired one person it would be worth it.  I know I have inspired a lot of you and it makes me feel that I have made the right decision.  I thank God every day for putting me in this position and I will continue to do his work.

     Which leads to this.  Right now there is not much going on in my career.  There is a lot going on behind the scenes, but not much publicly.  Besides attending the Kids Choice Awards, doing a few Red Carpet Events and a few live performances, I have just been preparing to my trip back to Florida (My Home state) and to be performing in Kissimmee, FL on April 28th and in Tampa, FL April 29th.  I have a small performance at a Beauty Pageant in Los Angeles, CA on May 5th.  That is all I have going on right now.

     What all of you don't know is that.... I have been working on developing my craft.  I have been in vocal lessons twice a week.  I have been keeping a journal and writing my thoughts down and ideas for songs.  I have two songs coming shortly called "I'm Sorry" and another one I am in pre production called, "Do What you do"  Here is a few lyrics from the song....."You don't know what I'm goin through...
But I want You To Keep Doin, Da.. Do What Ya Do !"

      It's about being swept off my feet and making me go crazy thinking about you.   So, I am excited about it.   A lot of you have been asking me, where I am going to be performing and you can't wait for my album to come out.  Trust me, I can't wait either.  But there are currently no plans for any performances other then the ones I already mentioned.  Sorry to say.....  My Management has been talking about possibly putting out an EP.  But, it is in it's early, early stages.

     There are a lot of things I can not talk about right now.  Mostly, because it is too premature, but I can tell you that as soon as I know, you will know.  There is a lot going on behind the scenes that I can't discuss right now.  But, I know all of you will be so excited.  So just be patient and keep supporting me the way you have been.  It makes me feel so good that you all have been really the best fans.  Everyday, I still get fan mail and it means so much to me.

Zack Montana with Mindless Behavior at The KCA's 2012
     One thing, I would like to say is that if you are a street team state leader, please take that responsibility seriously.  I know Tracey sends out weekly updates and she works hard for me.  And I know a lot of you do too, but please take the position seriously as it does and will make a difference in my career.  She is working on some programs that will give you some incentives.  And if you believe in me then I would appreciate it as well.  If for whatever reason, you can not dedicate your time to the street team as a state leader then please let Tracey know so we can fill the spot.  Thanks so much!

     I would love it if you could keep supporting me the way you have been.  Keep tweeting for me and getting me more followers.  Keep sending me facebook messages.  It means a lot.  I am going to provide you with some links to my social media, so you can let everyone know where to find me. :-)


Instagram: @ZackMontanaNBT


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Can't wait to see what the next few months bring!  Peace out!

~Zack




4 comments:

  1. Hey Zack! I am in love with your music. You are the most talented person ever and I hope one day I can meet you. You are my inspiration and because of you I am following my dream to become a singer. Thank you so much for giving all of us(Zack Attacks) AMAZING music and AWESOME dance moves. Keep being who you are and always stay true to yourself. I adore the fact on how sweet and close you get to your fans. Thats what its about, right? I love you Zack and keep up the great work! -Lexi Price (CA)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree and i also am following my dream to be a singer you inspire many people and really inspire your fans thank you so much and keep on singing no matter what and please never look up online what people are saying about you because if you do then you will just belive them you might think you can handle it but it really put another popstar down and evey night he thought he did terrible at his preformance not sure how he is now but whatch what you look up about yourself it can really hurt and cyberbulling is not kool

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLEASE READ Ok I know this is supperrrrr late but i just had to tell you that even though u probably hear this every day I am ur like BIGGEST fan and when u didnt win NBT i cried like maigorly..hehe now i sound sappy and wierd:/ haha anyways..i want to be an actress and a singer and im not trying to brag but im pretty good t witing songa and i was wondering if maybe u could sing one cause i think u r a great singer and im not but if u were to sing one of them my life would be just complete and i know u probably hear that from a lot of girls but i just wanted to let u know i wrote a song that would me perfect for you and your voice Just sayin:) and i am proud of u cause right before i was gonna audition for NBT i got cyberbullied into self harm and thinking i was awefull and listening to ur songs and u competing on NBT really pulled me through it and i want to thank you for well..my life i think u r the best and i hope u contact me back i really hope u do my number is (210)346-8336 for text and calling number is (210)8603507 my email is sillyane@gmail.com and my Instagram is ceceluvsuall and thank you agian u r the reason im alive -<3- CeCe Emery SA,Texas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sbobet sudah dipercayakan oleh semua Agen Paling dipercaya di Indonesia Terhitung S128cash untuk menggandeng semua penggemarnya agar daftarkan diri di Sbobet Cabang (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)

    ReplyDelete